onsdag 10 juli 2024

HOW I GOT MY MARNI X H&M SUNGLASSES #VeganLife #DailyVlog #SecondHandFas...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day by editing videos in my bed and then soaking up the sun on my balcony. It’s the perfect way to combine productivity with relaxation! 🌞

Next, I show you how to make delicious vegan arugula pesto with grilled tomatoes. But first, I discover something exciting waiting outside my door: a pair of Marni sunglasses I bought second-hand from the app Vinted. They are absolutely fabulous and perfect for this sunny day.

In the evening, I Facetime with Magnus because it's July, and we celebrate by calling this month Julykeacocktail. We chat, laugh, and enjoy some virtual cocktails, making the most of our summer evenings despite the distance.

I'm a gay vegan man living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. My interests are vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Plus, I have a unique tradition: I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Threads, and then erase it from my iPhone. It’s a fun way to keep my feed fresh and nostalgic at the same time.

Follow me for daily updates, delicious vegan recipes, and stylish finds! Don’t forget to like, comment, and share your thoughts on my relaxing day, my new Marni sunglasses, and our Julykeacocktail celebration. Let’s make every day special and filled with joy together! 🌟✨

#VeganLife #DailyVlog #SecondHandFashion #EcoFriendlyLiving #VeganRecipes #SommarKÀnsla #HÄllbarLivsstil #Sommarmat #VÀnskap #KreativaSjÀlar



#j240702

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...