tisdag 16 juli 2024

HOW I GOT MY SICILIAN BEACH BLANKET #dailyvlog #friendshipgoals #relaxin...


Hey everyone! 😄 Welcome to another day in my life! This funny and entertaining video starts with a serene morning as I enjoy a delicious breakfast on my balcony. There’s nothing like the fresh morning air and a hearty meal to kickstart the day. 🌞🍳

As the day turns to evening, I head over to my friend Ulf's place for some quality time. We indulge in some wine and binge-watch the last four episodes of Bridgerton. đŸ·đŸ“ș Ulf, fresh from a four-week stay in Palermo, Sicily, gifts me a beautiful beach blanket he bought there. He is so tanned – he looks like he’s been swimming in the color dark brown! 🌞🌮 His sun-kissed look has me dreaming of my next vacation already!

Ulf also makes me a simple yet delicious dinner. It's an easy, oven-baked dish with some kind of heated vegetables, but hey, it’s the thought that counts, right? đŸ˜†đŸœ️ The evening is filled with laughs, great conversations, and the perfect blend of relaxation and fun.

If you’re a fan of cozy mornings, binge-watching sessions with friends, and easy, laid-back dinners, this video is for you. It’s all about finding joy in the little moments and appreciating the time spent with loved ones. 

Don’t miss out on this hilarious and heartwarming day! Like, comment, and share your thoughts. And if you enjoyed the vibe, make sure to follow for more fun and entertaining content. What’s your favorite show to binge-watch with friends? Let me know in the comments!

#dailyvlog #friendshipgoals #relaxingday #goodvibes #breakfastonthebalcony #bingewatching #easyrecipes #funnyvideos #vardagsliv #vÀnne


#j240709

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...