fredag 5 juli 2024

HOW I GOT FIREWORKS IN MY FACE #FashionFinds #VeganLife #Vänskap #Hållba...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day by receiving some amazing items in the mail: a pair of blue sandals from Kenzo's collaboration with H&M that are absolutely divine, a purple tiger t-shirt with green stone eyes from Lanvin's collaboration with H&M, a black shirt from H&M's collaboration with Comme des Garçons, and a black thin sweater with a white flower print from H&M's collaboration with Simone Rocha. It's like Christmas in July!

Afterward, I take a soothing, cooling bath with mint body wash. Feeling refreshed, I hop on my bike and head over to my friend Magnus's place for an evening filled with surprises.

When I turned 60, Magnus was in South America, so we didn't get to celebrate. But that's all about to change. Instead of giving each other a lot of presents, we have this tradition where we give each other a day filled with surprises. The recipient knows nothing except that the other person is in charge of everything that day. Tonight is my night of surprises!

I'm a gay vegan man living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. My interests are vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Plus, I have a unique tradition: I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Threads, and then erase it from my iPhone. It’s a fun way to keep my feed fresh and nostalgic at the same time.

Follow me for daily updates, delicious vegan recipes, and stylish finds! Don’t forget to like, comment, and share your thoughts on my day of mail surprises, fashion finds, and evening adventure with Magnus. Let’s make every day special and filled with joy together! 🌟✨

#FashionFinds #VeganLife #DailyVlog #SurpriseDay #SustainableStyle #EcoFriendlyLiving #Mode #Vänskap #HållbarLivsstil #KreativaSjälar



#j240628

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...