mÄndag 15 juli 2024

HOW I GOT HOW I GOT A FENOMENASTIC EVENING #fashionhaul #workoutmotivati...


Hey everyone! 😄 In today’s video, join me on a hilariously entertaining journey as I start my day with a trip to the store to pick up an online order. Little did I know it was a massive clothing haul! 🛍️ I snagged an amazing shirt from H&M's collaboration with Maison Margiela, a quirky sweater made out of lining fabric, a stunning coat from Versace's collaboration with H&M, a sleek suit jacket from Marni's collaboration with H&M in size 54, and a gorgeous sweater from H&M's collaboration with Erdem. Talk about a fashion jackpot! 👗👕

After flaunting my new stylish wardrobe, it’s time to get my sweat on! đŸ’Ș I hop on my trusty crosstrainer and power through a fun workout session. Keeping fit and staying stylish – that’s how we roll! 🚮‍♂️

As evening falls, the adventure continues. I head over to Hammarby sjöstad, a picturesque lakeside suburb in Stockholm, to visit my wonderful friend Majsan, her husband Stickan, and their adorable dog Åke. đŸ¶ To make the trip extra special, I decide to take the boat there. đŸš€ The scenic ride is simply breathtaking and sets the perfect tone for the evening.

We enjoy a delightful dinner of hot dogs and drinks – a perfect mix of casual and fancy! 🌭đŸč The laughter, good vibes, and beautiful company make for an unforgettable night.

Make sure to watch the video till the end for all the fun moments, style inspiration, and fitness motivation! Don’t forget to like, comment, and share your thoughts. If you enjoyed this adventure, hit that subscribe button and ring the bell for more exciting content. Let’s keep the good times rolling! 🎉✨

#fashionhaul #workoutmotivation #dailyvlog #stockholmlife #boatride #friendshipgoals #funnyvideos #shoppingaddict #inspiration #roligaögonblick



#j240708

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...