torsdag 11 juli 2024

HOW I GOT MY LATEST DISCO BALL #MiddagFest #Vänskap #HållbarStil #Krea...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day by getting ready for a party. I collect a shirt that I ordered from Vinted, a navy blue and black shirt from Marni pour H&M. Then, I buy wine, and at the liquor store, I meet a person who follows me on Instagram. It’s always nice to meet a follower in real life!

I don't have many dinner parties, but today I've invited my friends Martin and Magnus. We were supposed to go on Martin's boat, but since the weather is not so great, I said they could come to my place instead.

Next, I clean my apartment while listening to Benjamin Ingrosso—vacuuming to music is great. With the apartment spotless, I start cooking. Dressed in my new Marni x H&M shirt, I welcome Magnus, who arrives early with a great gift: a big disco ball and a fantastic white wine. Shortly after, Martin arrives with another bottle of wine. When I turned 60, I got a bottle of ready-made strawberry daiquiri, and now is a perfect time to serve it to my two guests. Martin's sister arrives briefly to get keys to his guest apartment.

I'm a gay vegan man living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. My interests are vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Plus, I have a unique tradition: I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Threads, and then erase it from my iPhone. It’s a fun way to keep my feed fresh and nostalgic at the same time.

Follow me for daily updates, delicious vegan recipes, and stylish finds! Don’t forget to like, comment, and share your thoughts on my party preparation, my new shirt, and our fun evening. Let’s make every day special and filled with joy together! 🌟✨

#VeganLife #DailyVlog #DinnerParty #EcoFriendlyLiving #VeganCooking #SustainableLifestyle #MiddagFest #Vänskap #HållbarStil #KreativaSjälar


#j240704

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...