onsdag 24 juli 2024

Vintage Vogue: Giambattista Valli Edition


This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on April 17, 2023, featuring me in my living room, channeling my inner James Bond. I'm dressed in two stunning pieces I recently bought second-hand online: a pair of gold-embroidered black pants and a pearl-embroidered black hoodie, both from Giambattista Valli's collaboration with H&M in 2019.


One of my hobbies is collecting vintage clothes from past H&M designer collaborations. I've amassed pieces from Simone Rocha, Marni, Matthew Williamson, but my favorites are always from Giambattista Valli and Moschino.


In this photo, I'm the main focus, striking a pose that captures the suave elegance of Bond. The living room setting adds a cozy yet stylish backdrop, highlighting my eclectic taste in interior decor, complete with vintage furniture and art pieces.


Featuring the timeless charm of Giambattista Valli's designs, this photo exudes a blend of luxury and modernity. The intricate embroidery on both the pants and hoodie showcases the detailed craftsmanship that makes these pieces so special.


Taking this photo was an exciting moment for me. The thrill of finding these unique items second-hand, the satisfaction of adding them to my collection, and the fun of dressing up and posing like a secret agent all contribute to the joy and personal connection I have with this image. It’s not just about the clothes, but the stories and memories they carry with them.


For fellow fashion enthusiasts, vintage lovers, and fans of high-street designer collaborations, this photo is a glimpse into the joys of sustainable fashion and the art of collecting.


#FashionLovers #VintageCollecting #DesignerCollaborations #SustainableFashion #SecondHandStyle #HMLovesFashion #VintageFashion #ModeSamling #HållbarMode #GiambattistaValli #MoschinoLover #RetroStyle #ÅtervunnenMode #SnyggtÅterbrukat #StilInspirerad


Don't forget to like, comment, and share! Tell me about your favorite vintage finds or designer collaborations. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...