fredag 26 juli 2024

HOW I GOT MY ESSENTIAL FERTILIZER #PlantLovers #UrbanGardeners #Gardenin...


Starting my day off by complaining about the weather in this funny and entertaining video. Yesterday, I tried finding tomato fertilizer, but the store was closed. Today, I’m back, and the store is finally open! My ailing cucumber plant is going to be saved.

As I walk in sliders, I notice that my feet tend to get off-kilter, making my heels slip off the shoes. It’s a bit annoying but amusing to watch. Next, I wash the bright yellow cover for my Ikea Klippan sofa. It's amazing how much a clean cover can refresh the whole living room!

Finally, I treat myself to a cocktail on the balcony: vodka with lemon and soda. It’s the perfect way to unwind and enjoy the evening. Yummy!

#PlantLovers #UrbanGardeners #GardeningHacks #Heminredning #Inredningstips #Växtälskare #HomeDIY #HomeProjects #DIYProjects #Balkongliv

If you enjoyed this video, make sure to like, comment, and share! Follow me for more daily adventures and fun moments. Let’s keep growing together! 



#j240719

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...