tisdag 30 juli 2024

Bug-Eyed Style


This is the Oldest Photo on my Phone, taken on April 28, 2023, in my bedroom in my apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. It features me wearing a Mickey Mouse t-shirt from Uniqlo, but the main focus is my sunglasses—an enormous pair that makes me look bug-like. They're from H&M Studio S/S 2022, and I got them second-hand from Sellpy.

In this photo, my oversized sunglasses take center stage, giving off a quirky and fun vibe. The bright and playful Mickey Mouse t-shirt adds to the casual, cheerful look. The background shows my cozy bedroom, a space that reflects my personality and style.

This snapshot was taken on a bright spring day when I was trying out different looks and just having fun with fashion. I remember feeling a mix of amusement and confidence as I saw how dramatically the sunglasses changed my appearance. It was a moment of playful experimentation, reminding me that fashion can be both stylish and fun.

The significance of this photo lies in its representation of my love for unique fashion finds and my dedication to sustainable shopping. Getting these sunglasses second-hand from Sellpy not only added a unique piece to my collection but also supported my commitment to eco-friendly fashion choices.

#FashionLovers #VintageFinds #SustainableStyle #ThrowbackThursday #QuirkyFashion #MickeyMouse #Modeälskare #HållbarStil #VintageFynd #RoligMode #MussePigg

Don't forget to like, comment, and share if you enjoyed this throwback moment. Follow me for more fun fashion updates and daily adventures! Let’s keep our feeds fresh and nostalgic together.


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...