onsdag 3 juli 2024

HOW I GOT MY ROKH X H&M SWEATER #VeganLife #EcoFriendlyLiving #FashionFi...


In this funny and entertaining video, it's really hot, and it seems like summer is finally here. I find an old sweater, well, not really old, but I haven't ever worn it, so it's some sort of premiere. For perfume, I use Caron pour un homme, and on my head is the new hat from H&M. On my way to the supermarket, I pick up a parcel from the corner store. I also need fennel seeds. I've been told that all the instant noodles from Samyang Ramen are vegan, so I buy beef flavor, just to see what it tastes like.

In the parcel is a sweater from H&M's latest collaboration with the Korean fashion designer Rokh. I also do some remodeling in the kitchen, mostly moving the lights in the ceiling. After that, I make an endive salad with roasted walnuts, vegan blue cheese, and orange dressing. To top it all off, I make a tequila mojito. 🌞đŸč

I'm a gay vegan man living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. My interests are vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Plus, I have a unique tradition: I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Threads, and then erase it from my iPhone. It’s a fun way to keep my feed fresh and nostalgic at the same time.

Follow me for daily updates, delicious vegan recipes, and stylish finds! Don’t forget to like, comment, and share your thoughts on my summer day adventures, fashion finds, and kitchen remodel. Let’s make every day special and filled with creativity together! 🌟✨

#VeganLife #EcoFriendlyLiving #FashionFinds #DailyVlog #VeganCooking #SummerVibes #VeganMat #HÄllbarLivsstil #Mode #KreativaSjÀlar



#j240626

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY FRIDA KAHLO TEA TOWEL #SurpriseDay #VeganLife #DailyVlog #A...

In this funny and entertaining video, I’m having the time of my life. When I turned 60, my friend Magnus was in South America, so we didn...