måndag 22 juli 2024

HOW I GOT TO SING TO THE RABBITS AGAIN #travelvlog #veganfoodie #veganli...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start by mentioning that this is actually Part 2 of our day. In Part 1, my friend Magnus and I visited Riddarholmskyrkan, and now we are doing a tour on the outside of the church. The architecture is stunning, and we take our time exploring every detail.

After our church tour, we head to the vegan restaurant Herman's Hermitage in Gamla Stan for a delicious vegan buffet. The food is amazing, and we enjoy every bite. Then, I hurry home because Ulf and I have plans to go to IKEA. I need to buy shelves for my Ivar bokhylla and a shelf to put over my entrance door.

At IKEA, we have a blast picking out the perfect shelves and exploring all the fun displays. After our successful shopping trip, we go back to Ulf's place to drink some wine and watch a series called "Buying Manhattan." It's a relaxing and enjoyable evening.

On my way home, slightly inebriated, I encounter some rabbits. Feeling inspired, I decide to sing some songs to them. Unfortunately, my musical talents are not appreciated by my furry audience, but it makes for a hilarious moment!

#travelvlog #veganfoodie #veganlife #homeimprovement #kulturresa #kyrkotur #ikeasverige #gamlestan #stockholmlife #urbanadventures

Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe for more fun and adventures!



#j240715

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...