måndag 29 juli 2024

HOW I GOT MAGNUS A RUBBISH GIFT #EverydayLife #GiftGiving #FunnyMoments ...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start the day by boxing a present for my friend Magnus. Magnus had his birthday while he was in South America, so now I'm getting ready to celebrate him. Since he invited me to his apartment to watch our home videos of our trip to Oxford and London last spring, I bring a second-hand Soda Stream that I bought at Stadsmissionen, a Swedish charity shop. I'm also giving him vodka, lemons, and a CO2 canister. I just have to modify the box for the present.

When I get to Magnus's place, it turns out the Soda Stream was broken! So, I had to go out and get soda, so we could make my new favorite cocktail: Soda, Vodka, and Lemon juice. Despite the mishap, we had a great time, and Magnus showed off his latest Lego creation. 

I'm a gay vegan man, living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. My interests are vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Then I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Threads, and then I erase it from my iPhone. It’s a fun way to keep my feed fresh and nostalgic at the same time.

This video is for those who love humor and enjoy seeing everyday life moments shared with friends. It's about the joys and funny mishaps of gift-giving and spending quality time. It solves the issue of feeling disconnected from everyday life and provides a relatable and entertaining glimpse into my world.

#EverydayLife #GiftGiving #FunnyMoments #FriendshipGoals #VeganLife #StockholmLiving #DagligtLiv #Gåvor #Skratt #Vänskap

Don’t forget to like, comment, and share this video if you enjoyed it. Follow me for daily updates and more fun adventures. Let’s stay connected and make every day special!


#j240722

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...