tisdag 9 juli 2024

HOW I GOT THROUGH THE TONY AWARDS #BoatClubAdventures #EcoFriendlyLiving...


In this funny and entertaining video, I go swimming at my friend Martin's boat club. I bring a pair of swimming trunks and a shirt as a gift for him. Then I invite him over to my place in the evening to watch the Tony Awards. First, I have to pick up a pair of pants that my friend Ulf ordered online, forgetting that he'd still be in Sicily when they arrived. After that, I go grocery shopping and head home. 

Martin shows up with wine, and we cook arugula pesto with grilled cherry tomatoes together. He loved the food, and he was thrilled that his favorite actor, his pretend boyfriend Jonathan Groff, won the Tony Award. 

I'm a gay vegan man living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. My interests are vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Plus, I have a unique tradition: I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Threads, and then erase it from my iPhone. It’s a fun way to keep my feed fresh and nostalgic at the same time.

Follow me for daily updates, delicious vegan recipes, and stylish finds! Don’t forget to like, comment, and share your thoughts on our fun day at the boat club, our delicious dinner, and the Tony Awards celebration. Let’s make every day special and filled with joy together! 🌟✨

#VeganLife #DailyVlog #BoatClubAdventures #EcoFriendlyLiving #VeganCooking #SustainableLifestyle #SkönLivsstil #MatLagningsGlÀdje #VÀnskapsBand #TeaterLivet



#j240701

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...