måndag 8 juli 2024

HOW I GOT SOME FABULOUS STUFF #DailyVlog #PlantCare #HållbarLivsstil #M...


In this funny and entertaining video, I have a new establishing shot since it's the first of July. The weather is not great, and I'm still tired from being celebrated by my friend Magnus. (See previous videos!) Since it's the first of the month, I turn all my plants a quarter turn so they get evenly distributed sunlight.

Then I discover a parcel from the second-hand app Sellpy waiting outside my door: a black and white sweater from Marni pour H&M, a pair of swimming trunks with oranges printed on them, and an Isabel Marant pour H&M knitted hat in black and white. My vegan brunch is toast with butter, vegan seafood salad called Skagenröra, and pickles. It’s a delicious and refreshing meal!

I'm a gay vegan man living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. My interests are vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Plus, I have a unique tradition: I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and Threads, and then erase it from my iPhone. It’s a fun way to keep my feed fresh and nostalgic at the same time.

Follow me for daily updates, delicious vegan recipes, and stylish finds! Don’t forget to like, comment, and share your thoughts on my new establishing shot, my latest Sellpy finds, and my vegan brunch. Let’s make every day special and filled with creativity together! 🌟✨

#VeganLife #EcoFriendlyLiving #FashionFinds #DailyVlog #PlantCare #HållbarLivsstil #Mode #Växtälskare #KreativaSjälar #Skagenröra



#j240701

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...