torsdag 5 september 2024

A Night in Mörbylånga

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on July 1, 2023, during a late-night walk in Mörbylånga, Öland. My friend Ulf Nordlander and I were spending a short weekend visiting my parents, something we do almost every summer. The picture features both of us, soaking in the serene, peaceful atmosphere of the harbor at night. The streets were quiet, and the only sounds came from the distant waves and a light breeze—perfect for a reflective evening.


The photo captures a candid moment of us strolling by the water, the warm glow of the streetlights framing the scene. I remember how calm everything felt, away from the usual bustle of the city. It’s moments like these, where time seems to stand still, that bring clarity and peace.



For me, this photo is not just a snapshot of a vacation but a reminder of the simple joys of being surrounded by family and friends in a place that feels like home. The quiet beauty of Mörbylånga at night, combined with Ulf’s company, made this particular weekend even more memorable. 


Ulf Nordlander and me, as we reconnect with nature and each other in one of my favorite spots in Öland.


 This walk down to the harbor is one of the reasons I love returning here every summer. It’s a time to slow down, breathe, and appreciate the beauty of life. It also reminds me of the importance of spending time with those who matter most. It’s a simple tradition, but one that I hold close to my heart.


Do you have a place that holds special meaning to you? Let me know in the comments or share your favorite travel memories! 



#WeekendGetaway #SummerMemories #FriendshipGoals  

#SimplePleasures #PeacefulNights #HarborWalk  

#Sommarliv #Vänskap #LugnaStunder  


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...