tisdag 10 september 2024

HOW I GOT CHILLIES, APPLES AND GRAPES, OH, MY! #theaterlovers #creatives...


Today’s video starts off with me editing yesterday’s Instagram Stories to prep them for Reels, YouTube, and TikTok. After that, I hop on my bike to pick up a few things I ordered online. My best find? A pair of secondhand sunglasses from H&M’s collab with Marni, bought through Sellpy. 

Back at the theater, David, our makeup artist, checks his lists, and we have a little fun pretending I’m his next “client” for the day. It’s a blast working with such creative people!

Then the costume creator Tim’s husband arrives, not just with costumes but also apples, chilies, and grapes. Naturally, Johanna and I face off with a quick game of rock-paper-scissors to decide who gets the first pick of the chilies.

We spend the rest of the day mending costumes and preparing the four new cast members for their debut in the opening number. Plus, Martin, who's been part of our crew since day one, takes on a new role in the opening number since Rolf left. Lots of changes, but everything’s coming together as we get closer to opening night!

Living in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm, and working as a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theater, life is never boring. I share my daily adventures on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. I also post the oldest photo from my iPhone each day, then delete it from my phone—a fun way to keep my feed both fresh and nostalgic!

#theaterlovers #creativesquad


#behindthescenesfun #costumedesign
 
#staycreative #funwithfriends
#secondhandfashion #rehearsallife

#teaterlivet #svensktmode

What’s your favorite behind-the-scenes moment? Drop it in the comments below!


#j240803

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...