lördag 21 september 2024

HOW I GOT A GUESSING GAME STARTED #theatrelife #vegancookingideas #backs...


In this funny and entertaining video, I kick off the first show of a two-show day at the theatre. Today, Joakim Jennefors is on as Gottfrid, and David, our makeup artist and wig designer, is filling in as stage manager. At intermission, Nils, one of the actors, shows off how he pretends to smoke on stage—it’s pretty hilarious!

Between shows, I take a quick walk around the streets near the theatre to get some fresh air and clear my head. It’s a much-needed break before diving into the second show. David is back again as the stage manager, and I couldn’t resist trying on some of the actors’ wigs. 

I also go around quizzing the cast, asking them how many chairs are in the opening number of the second act. Spoiler alert: the answers range from confident guesses to total misses, but it’s all in good fun!

When the show wraps up, Lisa from front of house swings by, and we chat for a bit to close out the day on a light note. It’s been a full and exciting day, and I can’t wait to share it with you all!

I’m living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden, working as a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theatre. My interests? Vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Afterward, I post the oldest picture from my iPhone to those platforms before erasing it—keeping my feed both fresh and nostalgic.

#theatrelife #vegancookingideas #backstagevibes  
#musicaltheatre #funnytheatre #costumelife  
#dagensvideo #scenkonst #liveteater  
#nostalgifeed #dagligainlägg 

How many chairs do YOU think are in the opening number of the second act? Let me know in the comments! And don’t forget to follow for more daily theatre fun!


#j240814

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Sicilian Souvenirs on Ulf’s Rug

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 12, 2023, in my friend Ulf’s apartment in Liljeholmen. It features his beautiful livin...