fredag 27 september 2024

HOW I GOT CRABS #VeganFika #TheatreCrew #SnackAttack #BehindTheScenesFu...


Here’s how my day started in this funny and entertaining video! First, I edited yesterday’s Instagram Stories into fresh videos for Reels, YouTube, and TikTok. Then, I hopped on my bike and headed to the theatre for another busy day. But before things got too hectic, my assistant Johanna Lysdal surprised us with some quirky Thai snacks shaped like crabs! Naturally, we all had a taste test—some of those flavors were wild! One was corn-flavored and tasted like butter, and we found out that one wasn’t vegan. Emilia absolutely loved the crab snacks, but Petter? Not so much. 

On my way in, I had also picked up some vegan Ben & Jerry's ice cream, so we had an impromptu fika with Johanna and David—crabs and ice cream, quite the combo! Afterward, Petter told us about his latest hobby: disc golf! He just started but already owns three discs and is fully committed to his new passion. Between the snacks, ice cream, and hilarious stories, it’s never a dull moment at the theatre!

I'm living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a cozy suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theatre here in Stockholm, which keeps me close to the art I love. My daily routine includes editing videos for Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads, uploading them, and keeping my feed fresh by posting and deleting the oldest photo on my phone. It’s a fun way to stay connected while balancing nostalgia with the latest moments in my life!

Make sure to follow along for more behind-the-scenes theatre action, vegan snacks, and daily life updates!

#VeganFika #TheatreCrew #SnackAttack  
#BehindTheScenesFun #VeganLife #TasteTest  
#SvenskTeater #FikaMedVänner #NyaUpplevelser  
#VeganSnacks #LivetsScen  

Don’t forget to like, comment, and follow for more fun videos and life updates from behind the scenes of the theatre world!


#j240920

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

"Rehearsal Break"

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 23, 2023, during a rehearsal on stage at the theatre. It's one of those in-between...