måndag 23 september 2024

HOW I GOT SUPER SALTY LICORICE #veganstockholm #dressrehearsal #vegetari...


In this fun video, I start my day by editing yesterday's Instagram Stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok. Then, I hop on my bike and head to Södermalm in Stockholm, where I’m meeting my friend Majsan. We were both invited by our friend Christian Hedenfeldt to the dress rehearsal of *HERR ARNES PENNINGAR* at Folkoperan. Before the show, I stop at *Lakritsroten*, a shop that specializes in licorice, to buy some super salty licorice. Spoiler alert: It’s REALLY salty!

Afterward, I pick up our tickets from the box office and soon after, Majsan arrives. We decide to grab a bite to eat at *Legume*, a nearby vegetarian restaurant, and the food is amazing. Then it’s time for the show, and we take our seats at the opera. To be honest, we weren’t too impressed. In fact, we were kinda bored, but hey, you win some, you lose some.

After the show, Majsan heads home, and I go to a nearby bar to meet up with Christian, who works as a dresser for the production. Since the show didn’t really energize me, I’m feeling a bit tired. We catch up over a beer, and then I call it a night and bike back home.

I live in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden, and I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theatre. My interests include vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. After that, I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to those platforms before erasing it from my phone. It’s a fun way to keep my feed fresh and nostalgic at the same time.

#veganstockholm #dressrehearsal #vegetarianfoodie #theatrelover #stockholmstyle #lakrits #teaterliv #vloggaskompisar #teaterälskare #veganskmat

What’s your favorite kind of licorice—sweet or salty? Let me know in the comments!


#j240816

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

"Rehearsal Break"

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 23, 2023, during a rehearsal on stage at the theatre. It's one of those in-between...