tisdag 24 september 2024

The Day I Rocked My Second-Hand Finds

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 17, 2023. It’s a snapshot of me in my hallway at my apartment in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm, as I’m about to head to the theatre for rehearsals. I’m wearing a pair of sunglasses from H&M and a jacket I just scored from the second-hand app, Sellpy. The jacket was one of those perfect finds, you know? I love mixing fast fashion with second-hand pieces for a unique style that’s still affordable. The sweater I’m wearing is from ASOS and used to be one of my favorites until a tragic bleach accident ruined it. Yes, I had to throw it away. Bleach: 1, Sweater: 0.


 The photo is simple, taken in my hallway with my typical white walls in the background and a few coats hanging nearby. I’m getting ready to leave for the theatre, where we were busy rehearsing a new show. This outfit was all about staying casual and practical for the long day ahead, but I still wanted to feel a bit stylish. I’m a firm believer that how you dress affects how you feel, so why not look good, even on busy days?


Featuring my favorite H&M sunglasses and my now-retired ASOS sweater, this photo brings back memories of the rush to get out the door, the excitement of starting a new theatre production, and that bittersweet moment when you realize your favorite sweater’s life is over.


What makes this photo special to me is the combination of the new and the old—a second-hand jacket paired with the beloved sweater. It reflects my love for fashion that tells a story, pieces that have lived a life before coming into mine, and how sometimes, even a favorite piece has to be let go.


#secondhandfashion #sustainablefashion #stylejourney #asosfinds #hmsunglasses #vintageinspo #sellpyfinds #modetips #hållbarmode #teaterstil


What’s your go-to fashion mix? Drop a comment and share your favorite second-hand finds!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

"Rehearsal Break"

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 23, 2023, during a rehearsal on stage at the theatre. It's one of those in-between...