fredag 6 september 2024

The Oldest Photo on My iPhone

These are the oldest photo on my phone, taken on July 1, 2023, in the village of Mörbylånga on Öland, in the south of Sweden. It features the back of my friend Ulf Nordlander's head, who, along with me, was visiting my parents for a short weekend getaway. The photo also shows the old railway station house of Mörbylånga, with the name “Mörbylånga” clearly visible on a sign attached to the wall.


This snapshot captures the peaceful, quiet charm of Mörbylånga, a place that always brings me a sense of calm and nostalgia. The simplicity of the scene—just Ulf standing quietly with the station house in the background—evokes the slow pace and timeless feel of this small village. We were walking along the old tracks by the harbor after dinner, enjoying the stillness of the summer evening. Ulf is a big part of this memory, and while he’s not facing the camera, his presence here reflects our long friendship, shared moments, and our many summer visits to my parents’ home.


What makes this photo special to me is not just the place, but the sense of grounding I get every time I return to Öland. It’s a mix of old memories and new experiences, especially since I’ve visited this station house many times growing up. Now, returning as an adult, with friends like Ulf, makes it all the more meaningful. This photo is a snapshot of those moments in life where everything slows down, and you can appreciate the beauty of a simple scene.



#friendshipgoals #summermemories #smalltowncharm #sommarliv #tågstationsminnen #lugnochro #nostalgicvibes #besökpåland #calmmoments #gammalavänskap

Take a moment to reflect on your own special places. Where do you go to feel grounded? Let me know in the comments below, and don’t forget to like, share, and follow for more stories like this!


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...