söndag 22 september 2024

HOW I GOT INTO TIME CHECKING THE SHOW #theatrelife #veganlifestyle #cost...


In this fun and entertaining video, I start my day by editing yesterday's Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok. After getting everything set, I hop on my bike to head to the theatre for the last show of the week. It's cozy today, so I’m wearing my Erdem x H&M wooly sweater. 🧥 

Once I arrive at the theatre, I go around giving the time and showing what the cast and crew are up to in real time! You'll meet my assistant Johanna, who I jokingly introduce to K.D. Lang and Annie Lennox – what a moment! 🎤 Joakim Jennefors is stepping in as Gottfrid, and Pontus is on as Axel. As usual, Petter is late for his makeup appointment—some things never change! 😂 Oh, and it’s the day after Emilia’s birthday, so we get the lowdown on her presents. 🎁 

Before the preshow meeting, Nils and Petter have a hilarious moment pretending to be animals. It’s never a dull day here. After the show wraps, I stay behind to finish the week's laundry, ironing, and mending – gotta keep those costumes in top shape! 🧺🧵

Living in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm, I’m a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theatre here in the city. I love vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. 🌿🎭 Every day, I upload videos to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads, followed by posting the oldest photo on my iPhone to keep my feed fresh and nostalgic! 📱✨

Don't miss out! 💬 Let me know what part of the theatre life you'd like to see next!

#theatrelife #veganlifestyle #costumedesigners #musicaltheatre #backstagelife #teaterliv #kreativliv #dressthepart #veganliving #scenkläder


#j240815

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Sicilian Souvenirs on Ulf’s Rug

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 12, 2023, in my friend Ulf’s apartment in Liljeholmen. It features his beautiful livin...