onsdag 18 september 2024

HOW I GOT MARTIN ADDICTED TO MADELINE KAHN #lgbtqcontent #veganlifestyle...


In this video, I kick off the day by editing yesterday’s Instagram Stories videos for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok before heading out for some grocery shopping. I grab lemons and white wine vinegar – and thankfully, I don’t need to buy more pasta. 😅

Back home, I realize I’ve got some celery that’s on its way out, so I decide to make a veggie soup. I throw in all the sad-looking vegetables I can find and even add dried lime, but honestly, it didn’t make much of a difference to the flavor! 😬 The soup turns into more of a stew with everything I tossed in. After that, I open a package from H&M’s collaboration with Annamiak Khanna – a new t-shirt that’s perfect for my collection.

Later, my friend Martin comes over, and we settle in to watch the classic *Beetlejuice*. 🍷 I introduce him to the late, great actress Madeline Kahn, and he can’t believe he’s never heard of her! Lucky him – he has so much brilliance to look forward to. She was an absolute comedic genius and a gay icon. 🌈

We sip wine, laugh, and chat way past Martin’s usual hours, which is super rare for him! It’s one of those chill, perfect evenings that you don’t plan but turn out great.

I'm living in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden, and working as a dresser and costume supervisor at a theater. My passions include vlogging, vegan cooking, theater, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads, and I share the oldest photo on my iPhone before deleting it. It’s my way of keeping things fresh while looking back at nostalgic memories.

#lgbtqcontent #veganlifestyle #vegansoup #everydaystyle #instadaily #vegansoppa #nostalgi #filmkväll #comedyqueen #heminredning

Hit like and drop a comment if you’re also a fan of *Beetlejuice* or if you love Madeline Kahn. What’s your favorite soup recipe?




#j240810

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...