söndag 29 september 2024

HOW I GOT TO KNOW WHAT’S SO SPECIAL #BehindTheScenesFun #TheatreVibes #L...


In this funny and entertaining video, I kick off the day by editing yesterday’s Instagram Stories into Reels, TikTok, and YouTube content before heading off to the theatre for the last show of the week. It’s Sunday, the sun is shining, and it’s the autumn equinox! I ask the cast and crew if they know what makes the equinox special—no one seems to, but they all have hilarious answers that are perfect in their own way. David Julio, our talented makeup man, is stepping in as stage manager for the opening scene, adding another layer of excitement.

After the show, my good friend Majsan comes backstage. She saw the show today, and I’ve brought some wine and nibbly things to enjoy together. It’s the perfect way to unwind after a busy week at the theatre.

I'm living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. I’m working as a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theatre in Stockholm. My passions include vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. After that, I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to all platforms, then delete it from my phone. It’s my way of keeping my feed fresh while reliving a bit of nostalgia.

#BehindTheScenesFun #TheatreVibes #LastShowOfTheWeek  
#SöndagPåTeatern #HöstDagjämning #VänskapPåScen  
#VeganLifeStyle #StockholmLiving #CreativeJourney  
#TheatreLife #MusikalisktLiv  

Don’t miss out on more theatre fun and backstage moments! Hit follow for daily updates from my life on and off stage 😊


#j240922

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...