måndag 30 september 2024

HOW I GOT THOUGH A BOOTLEG OF BEETLEJUICE #theatregeek #veganlife #music...


Today’s video starts with me editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok, and then I hop on my crosstrainer for a quick workout. It’s a busy day because later I’m heading over to my friend Martin’s to watch a bootleg of *Beetlejuice* on Broadway! We’re prepping for our upcoming trip to Norrköping to see the Swedish production at Östgötateatern, and we’re pretty excited.  

On my way to Martin’s, I stop by the grocery store to pick up some fun gifts (because why not?) and arrive early. Of course, me taking my sweet time before buzzing him stresses him out a bit – turns out he saw me outside and was waiting for my buzz! Oops.  

Last time we hung out at his boat club, I forgot my swimming trunks, so today I finally get them back. Martin is serving up some killer vegan IKEA vegetable balls wrapped in Liba bread with tons of sauces and veggies – seriously so good. We sip wine and dive into *Beetlejuice*, but we both agree the second act wasn’t as great as we hoped. Afterward, I introduce him to Sherie Renee Scott, who looks like Leslie Kritzer (who plays one of the leads in *Beetlejuice*), and we end up checking out Kerry Butler in *Xanadu* on YouTube.  

I’m living in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm, and working as a dresser and costume supervisor for a musical theater here. My passions are vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Then, I upload the oldest picture on my iPhone to those platforms and delete it from my phone. It’s my little way of keeping things fresh and nostalgic!  

#theatregeek #veganlife #musicaltheatre #broadwaybootleg #funwithfriends #teater #veganmat #norrköping #swedishstyle #creativevibes  

Let me know if you’re excited about the Swedish production of *Beetlejuice*! 👻 Drop a comment, and don’t forget to hit like and subscribe for more theatre and vegan content!

#j240923

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Behind the Scenes

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 28, 2023, during a special moment on stage at the theatre. It’s a group photo where ev...