tisdag 10 september 2024

HOW I GOT BACK INTO SHOW BUSINESS #theatrelife #backstagevibes #vegancoo...


In this video, I start the day by editing yesterday's Instagram stories into videos for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok. Then, it's off to the theatre because we're heading into a super intense week with our reopening just four days away! I’ve got my big bag stuffed with homemade lunchboxes, ready for the busy day ahead.

The day is packed, starting with an understudy run-through in the evening. The amazing costume creator Tim Mårtensson is back at the theatre with some new costumes for the show. Martin, one of our actors, is having a fitting, while the new actor Pontus Wonkawarra is rehearsing a quick costume change with our makeup designer David Julio. The team is on fire today, getting everything perfect for the reopening.

At one point, Tim leaves, but then he comes back because, surprise, he forgot a few things! It’s all part of the theatre craziness, and we’re used to it. Meanwhile, Johanna sneaks out through the fire escape—on a mission to buy a blouse! The entire day is nonstop, but in the end, the understudy run-through goes great. We’re feeling pumped for the upcoming performance!

I live in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theatre in the city. I vlog about my daily life, which involves a lot of vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Each day, I upload videos to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. I also post the oldest photo on my iPhone, then delete it to keep my feed fresh and nostalgic. It’s a fun little tradition I’ve developed!

#theatrelife #backstagevibes #vegancooking #creativejourney #dailyvlog #kläderochstil #teaterlivet #musikalrepetition #vardagsliv #stockholmsliv

Don't forget to like, share, and comment on your favorite part of the video. What kind of behind-the-scenes content would you love to see more of?


#j240802

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...