fredag 13 september 2024

HOW I GOT MY REOPENING NIGHT GIFT #BackstageStories #TheatreLife #Musica...


Today’s video starts off with me editing yesterday’s Instagram Stories to get them ready for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok. A typical morning routine, but trust me—it’s more entertaining than it sounds! Once the edits are done, I hop on my bike, and the weather is perfect. Sunshine and a gentle breeze as I pedal my way to the theatre. 

It’s reopening night after our summer break, and excitement is in the air. When I get to the theatre, I find out that David Julio, our makeup artist, gave me the coolest gift: a book called *HONEY, I’M HOMO.* I can’t wait to dive into it. He also gave our assistant Johanna a Dolly Parton cake mix, which is honestly the most fabulous gift. Johanna, by the way, just came back from shopping for belts, so there’s a lot of style inspiration going around today.

The actor Pontus gets a fresh haircut, while David gets a much-needed massage from Isak Bendelin. Trust me, David is *tense* but in good hands. Meanwhile, actor and acrobat Petter Mario Skoglund pops by, super excited after scoring some seriously expensive clothes on sale. He’s not the only one! Nils, another actor, managed to find an amazing leather jacket. Both pieces came from a sale of old costumes used in a Swedish movie. 

And then... showtime! The buzz backstage is unreal.

I'm a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm. I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theatre in Stockholm. I love vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload videos to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Oh, and I have a fun tradition: I upload the oldest photo on my iPhone to social media, then delete it to keep my feed fresh and nostalgic.

#BackstageStories #TheatreLife #MusicalMagic #VeganVlogger #CostumeGoals #GayCreators #Återbruk #StockholmStyle #RehearsalVibes #TeaterLivet


Watch till the end for all the backstage craziness and tell me—what’s the best gift you’ve ever gotten at work?



#j240806

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...