fredag 13 september 2024

"Blurry Roadside Memories"

This is the Oldest Photo on my Phone, taken on July 2, 2023, during a stop for gas in Söderköping while Ulf and I were driving back to Stockholm after visiting my parents in Mörbylånga on Öland. The photo captures a close-up of me looking quite good, while Ulf is in the background, a yellow blur that looks almost comical—a fuzzy blob in his signature bright yellow hoodie. We were exhausted but in high spirits after the long trip.


 Ulf and I have been friends for over 35 years, and though we’re now living quite different lives, moments like these bring out the joy of our friendship. This spontaneous stop for gas ended up creating a snapshot that makes me smile every time I see it. It’s funny how random moments, like this, sometimes become the most memorable ones.


The setting was just a typical Swedish gas station, but the memory it holds makes it special. Ulf, always the practical one, filled up the car while I, as usual, couldn’t resist taking a selfie. I snapped this picture just before we got back on the road, and while I look all posed, Ulf is just an afterthought in the background—unintentionally photobombing, as always. The blurry effect, combined with the absurdity of the moment, perfectly encapsulates our dynamic.


This photo represents a great mix of friendship, travel, and unexpected laughs, which is probably why I’ve held onto it for so long.


#friendshipmoments #roadtripvibes #blurryphotobomb #spontaneoustravel #nostalgicroadtrip #bestfriendsforever #vardagsminnen #blurrymemories #vardagsvibes #småstadscharm


📸 Do you have any old photos that make you laugh or bring back a funny memory? Share your story in the comments and don’t forget to follow for more glimpses into my daily life!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...