tisdag 24 september 2024

HOW I GOT TATER TOTS AND BANGERS #dailyvibes #cityadventures #theatrelif...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok. After that, I hop on my bike and head into the city center to meet up with my friend Git. We’ve decided to check out a new restaurant for us: Banger. It’s a cool spot that serves all kinds of sausages with flavors from around the world, with a lively and welcoming atmosphere. The restaurant is all about great food, fun entertainment, and good vibes – perfect for an after-work hangout or a full-on dinner with friends.

The reason for meeting up? Git was invited by Sara Sommerfeld to attend her book release, and of course, we couldn't miss that. We grab some drinks, listen to Sara’s talk about her book, and soak in the energy of the night. The restaurant itself is buzzing with excitement as people gather in the bar, and it’s such a vibrant spot. After the event, I head home for a FaceTime call with Magnus, who is currently living in Västerås, working as a director’s assistant. 

This video captures a day of good food, good company, and some behind-the-scenes fun from my daily life in Stockholm. From my apartment in Midsommarkransen to a busy evening in the city, it’s all about balancing work, social life, and keeping up with my interests.

I live in a cozy apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm. I’m working as a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theatre in Stockholm. My interests include vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. After that, I upload the oldest picture from my iPhone, post it across platforms, and then erase it. It’s my fun way of keeping my feed fresh and nostalgic at the same time.

#dailyvibes #cityadventures #theatrelife #foodieexplore #booklaunch #sustainablefashion #vardagsliv #stockholmlife #veganstyle #höstinspiration

What’s your favorite hidden gem in the city? Drop a comment and let me know!

#j240817

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

"Rehearsal Break"

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 23, 2023, during a rehearsal on stage at the theatre. It's one of those in-between...