fredag 6 september 2024

"Lit Up in Mörbylånga"

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on July 1, 2023, when my friend Ulf Nordlander and I were visiting my parents in the charming village of Mörbylånga, on the Swedish island of Öland. It was a peaceful summer night, and Ulf and I decided to take a walk through the quiet streets. As we strolled, I suddenly noticed how gorgeous the streetlight made me look, perfectly illuminating my H&M sweater. Naturally, I had to capture the moment! The street was serene, the air warm, and this little adventure felt like a snapshot of pure contentment.


 Mörbylånga is a picturesque village known for its peaceful atmosphere and historical charm. The harbor is a great place to catch a sunset, and the village itself offers a glimpse into traditional Swedish life. Meanwhile, Öland is famous for its stunning beaches, unique limestone formations, and windmills. It’s a must-visit destination for nature lovers and those seeking a laid-back escape from city life.


This photo is not just about the setting, though. It’s a reminder of that spontaneous moment of beauty we sometimes find in everyday life, and how a simple walk with a friend can turn into something memorable.


#HMMoment #StreetStyleGlow #SummerNightsVibes #FriendshipGoals #SwedishIslandLife #ÖlandInspo #MörbylångaMagic #WalkInStyle #LitByStreetlights #CasualFashion


Call to action: Share a moment where the lighting made you look and feel amazing! Tag me so I can see your glow-ups!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...