måndag 16 september 2024

"Roadside Moments in Hansa City"

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on July 3, 2023, during a quick stop at Hansa City in Kalmar. My friend Ulf and I were on our way back to Stockholm after visiting my parents in the quaint village of Mörbylånga on Öland. The image features close-up shots of both of us, a moment frozen in time as we paused our road trip for a quick break. Ulf, with his familiar expression, is leaning against the car, looking thoughtful. I’m in the foreground, capturing this brief but memorable stop on a sunny summer day.


July 3, 2023, at Hansa City in Kalmar, Sweden. We were halfway through our journey from Öland back to Stockholm, stopping for a breather after spending time with family.



The photo highlights me and my long-time friend Ulf. It's a candid moment during our road trip, where our expressions say more than words, reflecting the ease and familiarity of a friendship that has lasted for decades.



Hansa City serves as the backdrop, with the usual buzz of a roadside shopping center—cars passing by, shoppers coming and going. It's not about the place itself, but about the little in-between moments that happen while traveling.

Featuring my friend Ulf Nordlander and me. We’ve been through so much together, and this trip was another chapter in our shared journey.

The mood of this photo is relaxed, a mix of nostalgia and contentment. We had just spent a few days in Mörbylånga, and this stop felt like the calm after a refreshing visit with family, reflecting on the road ahead and the memories we’d made.

This photo means a lot to me because it captures the essence of my friendship with Ulf and the comfort of being with someone who has been part of my life for so long. It’s a moment that, though simple, holds layers of shared experiences.

After a few days in Öland, filled with family time, nature, and the peaceful life of the countryside, we were back on the road. This stop at Hansa City wasn’t planned, but sometimes the best moments aren’t—they just happen.

#roadtripmemories #friendshipforever #candidmoments #vännerförlivet #resaminnen #vägtrip #throwbackvibes #kalmartrip #travelwithfriends #ölandlove

Don't forget to like, comment, and share if you’ve ever had a road trip moment that felt like a small but important memory!


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...