onsdag 25 september 2024

HOW I GOT MY IKEA KAFTAN #sustainablefashion #plantlover #vintagestyle #...


In this funny and entertaining video, I start my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok. Then, I head out to pick up a fabulous kaftan I bought from the second-hand app Tradera. It’s always a thrill to find unique, sustainable fashion pieces! Afterward, I donate some old glasses to charity, keeping up with my habit of giving back while decluttering. Next, I stop by my friend Ulf Nordlander’s apartment. Since he’s in Sicily, I’m on plant-watering duty, making sure his greenery thrives until he returns.

After tending to Ulf’s plants, I bike into the theatre to get everything ready for tomorrow’s big photo shoot. There’s always something exciting happening behind the scenes, and this shoot is going to be epic! Plus, the new kaftan I just picked up? It looks amazing! Perfect for bringing some extra flair to the theatre vibe.

I'm living in a cozy apartment in Midsommarkransen, a lovely suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theatre in Stockholm, where every day brings something new and creative. My interests revolve around vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style, and I love sharing it all with you. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. I also upload the oldest picture from my iPhone, post it across platforms, and then erase it. It’s a fun way to keep my feed fresh and nostalgic all at once.

#sustainablefashion #plantlover #vintagestyle #theatrelife #dailyinspiration #veganstyle #återbruk #kreativvardag #wardrobeessentials #inspirationsverige

What’s your favorite sustainable fashion find? Let me know in the comments!



#j240818

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

"Rehearsal Break"

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on August 23, 2023, during a rehearsal on stage at the theatre. It's one of those in-between...