fredag 13 september 2024

HOW I GOT MY DRESS REHERSAL BOOTY #theatrelife #veganliving #quickchange...


In this video, I start the day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Reels, YouTube, and TikTok. After some quick edits, I hop on my bike and head into the theater for another full day of rehearsals. I begin the day on a mission: finding a black waistcoat. In the middle of all the chaos, I even try on a wig—got to have some fun, right? Meanwhile, makeup artist David and his assistant Johanna are getting things in order for the big show. Tim Mårtensson, our amazing costume creator, arrives with a gift—a coffee maker that he inherited from his friend, Pepa. Talk about a thoughtful present, especially in a place where caffeine fuels everything! Then, it’s time for the dress rehearsal. My new task today is helping actor Martin with his quick change after the opening number. With Joakim out of the show, David steps up as stage manager for the day. It’s all hands on deck! I gave my dress rehearsal tickets to my friend Martin, and in return, he surprised me with the cutest gift: a collection of tiny white wine bottles. Backstage, actor Rikard Berg is playing cameraman, capturing every behind-the-scenes moment. As usual, the energy is electric, and the show ends with a standing ovation. It never gets old seeing the audience on their feet! Living in Midsommarkransen, Stockholm, I’m a gay vegan man working as a dresser and costume supervisor for a musical. My daily life is full of theater, vegan cooking, vlogging, and style. I post daily videos on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads, and I always share the oldest picture on my phone before erasing it. It’s my quirky way of keeping things fresh and nostalgic at the same time. #theatrelife #veganliving #quickchange #btsmoments #costumedesign #lgbtqcontent #teaterliv #veganvardag #snabbyte #kostymdesign Don’t forget to follow me for more behind-the-scenes fun and daily updates! #j240805

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...