måndag 9 september 2024

Windy Walk on the Beach

This is the oldest photo on my phone, taken on July 2, 2023, at the windy beach of Degerhamn on the Swedish island Öland. In the first picture, you can see my friend Ulf Nordlander walking along the beach, dressed in shorts and a yellow hoodie with the hood up to protect against the gusts of wind. We were spending the weekend visiting my parents, who live in a small village called Mörbylånga on Öland. 


The rest of the photos I took that day capture the natural beauty of the beach, filled with smooth, colorful pebbles and stones, scattered along the shoreline.


I remember the weather being quite unpredictable—dark clouds gathering on the horizon, but moments of sunshine breaking through. Ulf, always ready with his camera, was snapping away while the wind whipped around us. There’s something special about Öland beaches; they have this raw, untouched vibe that makes you feel completely connected to nature. I couldn’t resist documenting the scene.



This photo brings back memories of that peaceful weekend, spending time with family, walking along the shoreline, and just taking in the dramatic scenery. Öland is always full of surprises, from its open landscapes to its unique coastal charm.




#beachwalks #memorieswithfriends #naturephotography #pebblebeach #weekendvibes #islandlife #minnen #strandpromenad #ölandsliv #naturenärhet


Tell me, do you have a favorite place where nature just takes your breath away? Share your thoughts below!



 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...