lördag 28 september 2024

HOW I GOT MY MYSTERIOUS SWEATER #ThriftFinds #TheatreLife #HMMemories #...


Starting the day with a fun little editing session of yesterday’s Instagram stories for Reels, YouTube, and TikTok before hopping on my bike and heading to the theatre. It's a Saturday, so that means a double show day! 🚲🎭 On my way, I pick up some exciting finds from the second-hand app SELLPY: Tartan trousers, a Balmain x H&M sweater, two Lagerfeld x H&M shirts, a Viktor & Rolf x H&M shirt, a pair of Versace x H&M trousers, and two belts. Plus, the cutest Tweety Bird and Bugs Bunny bag. 👜🔥

At the theatre, Johanna and I had a hilarious conversation about those cookies called *Finger Maries*… seriously, who named those? Why isn't there anything like *Finger Martin*? 😂

Oscar, our spotlight operator, is learning the ropes from Gustav, our sound engineer, while Petter surprises everyone with a new hat that gets Miranda, our stagehand, laughing. 🎩 And guess what? Cicki’s back on the spotlight because Oscar is now working sound! 🎤

I go around asking all the actors what their first professional show was, and the answers are as interesting as you'd imagine. 🎭 Oh, and we discovered some mysterious graffiti on one of the theatre walls… who’s the secret artist? 👀

Wrapping up the day with two solid performances, and I’m back to uploading the oldest pic on my iPhone to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. It’s a little tradition that keeps my feed fresh and filled with memories!

#ThriftFinds #TheatreLife #HMMemories  
#StageCrew #BehindTheScenes #VintageFashion  
#TeaterLiv #Återbruk #MusikalLivet  
#SecondHandHaul #SvenskTeater  

Do you love behind-the-scenes moments and theatre life? Hit follow to stay in the loop! 😊✨


#j240921

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT MY MYSTERIOUS SWEATER #ThriftFinds #TheatreLife #HMMemories #...

Starting the day with a fun little editing session of yesterday’s Instagram stories for Reels, YouTube, and TikTok before hopping on my bike...