onsdag 11 september 2024

HOW I GOT MY BOOK OF DRAG #TheatreLife #RehearsalDay #CreativeJourney #B...


In this video, I start the day by editing yesterday’s Instagram Stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok. Then, it’s time to hop on my bike and head to the theatre for a day full of rehearsals. Opening night is just around the corner, and I’m feeling the exhaustion. We’re doing a full run-through in costumes, and I even have to say goodbye to an old lunchbox bag from the musical *SISTER ACT* in London that my friend Staffan gave me. It’s seen better days, so I finally throw it out (RIP, lunchbox bag).

While at the theatre, Johanna has an epiphany about grapes—she realizes you don’t actually have to chew on the seeds when eating them. It’s one of those funny, random moments that keep the energy going. The costume creator, Tim Mårtensson, gives me a lovely present—a book about drag, which totally makes my day. Meanwhile, the actress Emma gets new shoes, and she’s over the moon about them.

I live in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden, where I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theatre in the city. I’m into vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style, and every day I post videos on Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. I also have a fun little tradition: I upload the oldest photo on my iPhone, post it across platforms, and then delete it from my phone. It’s my way of keeping things fresh while holding onto a bit of nostalgia.


#TheatreLife #RehearsalDay #CreativeJourney #BehindTheScenes #CostumeDepartment #EverydayVlogger #VeganskMat #SvensktTeaterliv #VeganLifestyle #Midsommarkransen


Who else is gearing up for an opening night soon? Drop a comment if you’ve ever had to part with something sentimental (like my lunchbox bag!). Don’t forget to like, share, and follow for more theatre, style, and everyday randomness!




#j240804

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...