söndag 15 september 2024

HOW I GOT RECOGNISED BY MY BUM #backstagelife #theatrelovers #veganlife ...


In this entertaining video, I start the day by editing yesterday's Instagram Stories for Reels, YouTube, and TikTok. The sun is shining, and it’s one of those hot days that makes everything move just a little slower. I hop on my bike and head to the theatre. Once there, I start by presetting the costumes. Simon, our stage manager, takes a moment to teach us the precise technique for mopping the stage floor. Who knew it required such skill? 

Next, I give a backstage tour, showing how the stage elevator works. It’s so hot that we’ve placed a broken fan on the floor to circulate the slightly cooler air. Meanwhile, the actorbats are getting ready for the show. I’m on zipper duty today, fixing a broken one just in time for the performance. The last show of the week wraps up, but I stay behind to tackle the laundry. It’s part of the job!

On my way home, something funny happens—I'm recognized from behind by an old colleague, also named Joakim. We worked together 30 years ago at Hamburger Börs when he was a chef and I was helping out in the kitchen. Small world, right?

Living in Midsommarkransen, a cozy suburb of Stockholm, I’m a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theatre here in the city. I love vlogging, vegan cooking, and anything related to theatre and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Then, I take the oldest picture on my iPhone, post it, and delete it to keep things fresh and nostalgic.

#backstagelife #theatrelovers #veganlife #kostym #musikal #creativeprocess #vloggerslife #vardagsliv #instavegan #stockholm

Don’t forget to like, comment, and follow for more behind-the-scenes fun! Let's keep this creative journey going.

#j240808

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...