onsdag 18 september 2024

HOW I GOT A TAXI TO THE SHOW #musicaltheatre #veganfoodie #theatrelife #...


In this funny video, I start the day editing yesterday’s Instagram Stories, getting them ready for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok. Then I head to the theatre where I work to drop off some shoes at a nearby cobbler. Of course, it’s raining, and even though I insist on biking, I end up getting completely soaked on my way there.

Once I arrive at work, my friend Martin shows up, and we pour some wine and start chatting. I challenge Martin to name three Agatha Christie novels, but he’s really bad at it, and we have a good laugh! After wine and conversation, we grab a taxi to the China Theatre, because it’s still pouring, where we’re going to see the musical *DREAMGIRLS*. The musical was amazing and full of energy, but after the show, I’m so drained that I take the subway home instead of biking.

I live in an apartment in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a musical theatre here in Stockholm. My interests include vlogging, vegan cooking, theatre, and style. Every day, I upload a new video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. Then, I upload the oldest picture from my iPhone to the same platforms and erase it from my phone. It’s my way of keeping my feed fresh and nostalgic at the same time.

If you love theatre, vegan food, and everyday life with a twist, you’ll definitely enjoy this video!

#musicaltheatre #veganfoodie #theatrelife #stockholmlife #lifestylevlog #veganlifestyle #dailyvlog #cyclingstockholm #vloggerlife #everydayinspo

Don’t forget to like and follow for more theatre life, vegan tips, and daily updates! Leave a comment if you’ve seen *DREAMGIRLS* or if you, like Martin, struggle with Agatha Christie trivia!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...