torsdag 5 september 2024

HOW I GOT BACK TO THE THEATRE #gayvlogger #theatrelife #veganlifestyle #...


In this fun and entertaining video, I kick off the day editing yesterday's Instagram Stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok. Then, it's time to head to the theater. I'm rocking my oversized H&M sunglasses and a T-shirt featuring a Basquiat print. At the theater, I run into David, the makeup designer; Ann-Sofi, the costume designer; Johanna, my assistant; Nathalie, the production assistant (who’s enjoying some pasta for lunch); our new stage manager, Simon; and David tries on a pair of funky mirrored glasses. It’s hilarious!

After work, we relax with some new snacks and sangria, but then chaos strikes: thunder, lightning, and pouring rain. Thankfully, by the time I hop on my bike to head home, everything is calm again, and I get to enjoy the peaceful ride.

I'm a gay vegan man living in Midsommarkransen, a suburb of Stockholm, Sweden. I work as a dresser and costume supervisor at a theater in Stockholm. My passions include vlogging, vegan cooking, theater, and style. Every day, I upload a video to Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Threads. I also post the oldest picture on my iPhone to all these platforms and delete it afterward—it’s my way of keeping my feed fresh and nostalgic.

#gayvlogger #theatrelife #veganlifestyle #teaterliv #stilmedveten #lifestyleinspo #dailyvlog #minvardag #stockholmlife #veganstyle

If you love theater, vegan cooking, or just want to follow my day-to-day adventures, hit that like button, share, and don't forget to subscribe for more content!


#j240829

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

HOW I GOT THROUGH FRIDAY THE 13TH #theatrelife #vegancreator #backstage...

Starting my day by editing yesterday’s Instagram stories for Instagram Reels, YouTube, and TikTok always sets the vibe. The creative process...